Thursday, September 15, 2011

blue cult weekender flare jeans::Payment is appreciated within 7 days after the auction ends blue cult weekender flare jeans

blue cult weekender flare jeans blue cult weekender flare jeans::Payment is appreciated within 7 days after the auction ends.
Please make contact within 3 days of winning auction or i reserve the right to relist the item without contacting you.
I will relist the item if not paid for in 7 days.
I understand life happens and things come up so just let me know and we will work something out!
Combined shipping will be different for international purchases, please contact me for a quote before bidding.
Please check all measurements and ask all questions prior to bidding.
No returns unless there was an error in the listing.
I love selling on ebay and want you to be happy with your purchase!
The majority of my items have had a loving previous life and i do take exceptional care in noting any flaw, but please contact me if something was missed as i will make the situation right.
I value your 5 star rating!
I check my messages several times daily!
If you are considering leaving negative feedback or less than a 5 star rating, please, please be kind and contact me so i may have the opportunity to make the situation right.
I truly value your positive feedback and 5 star rating!

No comments: