Friday, September 16, 2011

washingtonian best places to live::I bought my first deal today in the socalled inland la area washingtonian best places to live

washingtonian best places to live washingtonian best places to live::I bought my first deal today in the socalled inland la area.
Anyway, bottom line: pasadena deals should be included in the los angeles area, not any inland area.
I live in downtown la, as centralized as one can be in the southland.
I live across the street from the birthplace from the city, yet pasadena is much closer to la than west hollywood, santa monica, or venice, even closer than west la.
Also, since i would be more inclined to buy groupons for deals in pasadena than i would for deals in santa monica, i want to be able to see all the la deals on one page.

No comments: