Friday, September 30, 2011

bissell pro heat carpet::It did an excellent job of making my carpets look renewed bissell pro heat carpet

bissell pro heat carpet

bissell pro heat carpet

bissell pro heat carpet

bissell pro heat carpet::It did an excellent job of making my carpets look renewed.
Spots that had dimmed with my previous machine suddenly were permanently gone.
I would recommend this machine to everyone!
Yvette, detroit, mi i really like this steam cleaner.
I use it to steam clean my kids beds, and yes with 4 kids in the house there is always a mess.
I use it all the time, with the rugs and furniture.
My kids beds look new again.
And the attachments make it worth the buy.
Sarah, granite city, illinois i saw the commercial where bissell claims that the pro heat carpet cleaners do a better job than the rental units.
I found that hard to believe until i purchased one.
I was amazed at how well the machine easily removed dirt and odor.
Norm, sparks, nv our new home, new carpets.
We bought a pro heat 2x shampooer.
We used it every couple of months with just water,,,my carpets are almost new.
My daughters keep borrowing it.
So i need to get another one for me to keep!
carpet non slip stair tread::Do you have slippery stairs carpet non
slip stair tread

No comments: