Wednesday, September 14, 2011

b bird frankie jeans love::However i am no longer blessed with a svelt figure b bird frankie jeans love

b bird frankie jeans love b bird frankie jeans love::However i am no longer blessed with a svelt figure.
Reading everyones comments about that you only weigh 112, 170, 157, 155 etc etc pounds!
What on earth are you all flapping about!
I weigh in at a hefty 216lbs!
Once upon a time i wore a size 16 and that was me at my best!
I looked fabulous even if i do say so myself but the real key point was that my cholesterol, blood pressure and my cardiovascular fitness was second to none!
I was very fit!
I used to walk 8 miles a day and swim twice a week!
The swimming was quality time for my dad and i.
We would go and do 45 minutes at the early bird swim and then go and have a full english breakfast!
If you asked me to run against someone i would have left most folk standing.
So the whole point of this reply to your comments is do not judge yourself on what the media circus is advertising!
I realise this is difficult because even i get suckered in sometimes but aim for a good general wellbeing in yourselves!

No comments: