Sunday, October 2, 2011

empire carpet installation::I picked out two different samples empire carpet installation

empire carpet installation

empire carpet installation

empire carpet installation

empire carpet installation::I picked out two different samples.
After i hesitated further, he asked how much i would be willing to pay.
He advised me that the price was high.
I told the sales representative that i had to think about it, and i would call him the following week.
After he left, i had an independent carpeting contractor come to the house to give me a competitive quote.
The other contractor came to my house later in the day to take measurements.
He advised me that the two rooms totaled only 68 square yards.
Thus, the empire sales representative lied to me about the total yardage.
I decided to drop it, and not call empire back.
The most egregious act by empire, however, was still to come.
Without explanation, i said no.
She responded that empire could beat the last quote.
I stated that i was still not interested.
She asked me why.
I then started to explain the entire story, including that empire lied about the amount of square yards.
Before i was finished explaining what had happened, but after i told her that empire lied about the total yardage, the empire telephone representative hung up on me.
I fully expected her to apologize and tell me that empire would undertake an investigation, but instead she did just the opposite.
By hanging up on me, she exposed empire for the fraud it really is.
Empire should be shut down.
harford carpet::For people who love to stay active during a vacation,
there are plenty of fun activities to keep you busy harford carpet

No comments: