Tuesday, October 4, 2011

carpet cost calculator::So i am hoping someone can look at my problem so i can see a solution and what you mean also carpet cost calculator

carpet cost calculator

carpet cost calculator

carpet cost calculator

carpet cost calculator::So i am hoping someone can look at my problem so i can see a solution and what you mean also!
I need help please desperately while my boss is away, i need this fixed before he comes back.
Put simply i need to find the total employee cost against a specific unique job no, this number can appear many times, in this spreadsheet and other sheets in the workbook.
See below as i am probably not making much sense.
It seems so simple.
I have about 7 columns that will add up to the total employee cost, i can just doa subtotal i think.
The unique job no and the job no cost every time an entry is made with the job no would really really help!
And your all geniuses.

No comments: